Every pet owner, and especially cat owners know what a pesky job is to deal with fleas and ticks. Not to mention if your cat(s) also roam outside.
Even if your cat or cats are living indoors only they are prone to getting fleas or ticks as you can bring those pesky insects on your shoes or clothes after a walk in the park for example.
If you live in a house with a courtyard and stray cats visit your place it is a high risk of infection for the indoor cats, so all felines must be protected as the disease that ticks carry are dangerous and even fatal (borreliosis or Lyme disease)
You should be extra cautious especially in spring and summer when those parasites thrive and protect your furry friends with professional products.
- WATERPROOF FLEA AND TICK TREATMENT FOR CATS AND KITTENS: Frontline Plus for Cats provides waterproof, fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick treatment and control for your cat. This product is approved for use on cats and kittens 1.5 lbs and over.
- BREAK THE FLEA LIFE CYCLE WITH FRONTLINE: Frontline flea and tick treatment for cats kills adult fleas plus flea eggs and larvae to stop existing infestations and prevent establishment of new infestations.
- KILLS FLEAS AND TICKS: Frontline flea and tick treatment for cats kills fleas, flea eggs, lice, and ticks. This flea and tick treatment kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease.
- TRUSTED FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION FOR CATS: Frontline Plus for Cats has been trusted by veterinarians for nearly 20 years. Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene – one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae – this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for cats and kittens 8 weeks and older.
- LASTING FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION: Frontline’s long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the cat’s skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days. Frontline flea and tick treatment for cats works non-stop for a full 30 days. A 3-dose supply lasts for 3 months.
Of course there are alternatives to Frontline such as Advantage II from Bayer for example or Biospot-On which is a natural treatment with essential oils. You should test and see which one works best for your cat.